THE PRIVACY AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS (PECR)
This website is operated by The Glass Shop Cricklewood Limitedwhose registered office is 30 Milton Road, Westcliff-on-Sea, SS0 7JX, Registered in England and Wales, Registered Company No. 06605681.
We use the terms "The Glass Shop Cricklewood Limited”, "Cricklewood Glass", “the company”, “the operator”, "we" and "us" on this page to refer to the owner of the website, The Glass Shop Cricklewood Limited.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) sit alongside the Data Protection Act and the GDPR. They give you specific privacy rights in relation to electronic communications.
There are specific rules on:
- marketing calls, emails, texts and faxes
- cookies (and similar technologies)
- keeping communications services secure
- customer privacy about traffic and location data, itemised billing, line identification, and directory listings.
The only rules that may apply to us are:
- marketing by phone, email, text or fax, which we do not do.
- using cookies on our website, which is covered in our Website Terms and Conditionsand our Privacy Notice.
- compiling a telephone directory (or a similar public directory),which we do not do.
PECR is regulated by The Information Commissioner’s Office. Because we are only processing personal data for ourcore business purposes, we do not have to register with the ICO.
LAST UPDATED: 24 MAY 2018